Established in March 2016 by two Swedish casino enthusiasts, Dunder was created in the belief that playing should be fun, easy and hassle-free. That’s why their website has a modern look, there’s super-fast payouts, and terms and conditions that aren’t impossible to understand. Operated by MT Secure Trade, there’s over 1000 casino games from the world’s leading software developers. Plus, customer satisfaction is also guaranteed by a superb welcome offer and 24/7 support. Read our review to find out why Dunder is the best newest casino around!
Pros / Cons
- Huge Game Selection
- Dozens Of Top Software Providers
- Amazing Wesite
- Huge Variety Of Games
- Lack Of Bonuses For Existing Players
- No Loyalty Scheme
Dunder Welcome Bonus
New players signing up to the casino will be able to take advantage of two impressive welcome offers. The first on allows you to receive 20 free spins on Starburst without depositing any funds. Simply register your details and you’re good to go. The second bonus consists of three parts and is split into three deposits. Your first deposit will get you a 200% bonus up to £50 plus 180 free spins. Your second deposit will get you a 50% bonus up to £150, and your third deposit will get you a 25% bonus up to £400. There are terms and conditions that you must read before committing yourself to any bonuses though. Here are the main ones:
- Only residents from the United Kingdom will qualify for the offer.
- You will be granted 20 free spins for nine days from your first deposit.
- The free spins bonus and deposit bonus carries a wagering requirement of 25x before you can withdraw any winnings.
- All bonuses will expire within 30 days of being awarded.
- A minimum deposit of £20 is required to claim the match deposit bonuses.
- Different games will contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirements.
Unfortunately, we could not find any evidence of a VIP program at Dunder. We are hoping this is because they are relatively new and they will be rectifying this in the near future.
We also could not find any evidence of other promotions for existing customers. Hopefully Dunder are waiting to reward customers who sign up to the site. However, most players like to see what’s on offer first so they may be shooting themselves in the foot.
There are a number of software providers that contribute to the games on offer at Dunder. They include:
- Net Entertainment
- Play N’Go
- Push Gaming
- Evolution Gaming
- Side City Studios
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Big Time Gaming
- Blueprint Gaming
- Fantasma Games
- Just For The Win
Due to the amount of software developers working alongside the casino, there are around 800 slots available. These include popular hits such as Book of Dead, Bonanza, Twin Spin, Immortal Romance, Starburst, and Wheel of Fortune. There is even a progressive jackpot section if you fancy the chance of winning millions of pounds. These include Holmes and the Stolen Stones, and Zeus God of Thunder.
There’s quite an array of banking methods available at Dunder. Most of these are well-known, while others will be territory-specific. They include:
- Bank Transfer
If you fancy experiencing a real casino without ever leaving your home, try checking out the live games section at Dunder. Evolution Gaming are the main providers of these games, and they include roulette, blackjack, poker, and baccarat. All of the titles are broadcast in glorious HD and you can even interact with the dealers and fellow players.
If you’re the type of gamer who prefers to do their gambling on-the-go, you’re in for a treat at Dunder. All of the games are optimised to work perfectly on your favourite device and it’s easy to set up. Simply open up your browser, visit the casinos website, and then log in using your details. Everything looks as crisp as the desktop version of the site and you will be spinning the reels within seconds. The mobile version is compatible with the following devices:
- Windows Phone
Hopefully you won’t run into any issues while using Dunder, but if you do, their customer support team is available between the hours of 09:00 and 23:30. You can reach an agent through one of the following channels:
- Live Chat
Dunder has two licenses from the Malta Gaming Authority and also the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. This means there are many countries that are accepted. However, there are some countries that are restricted. These include:
- Afghanistan, Netherlands Antilles, American Samoa, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bouvet Island, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Algeria, Ecuador, Estonia, Western Sahara, Spain, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, France, United Kingdom, French Guiana, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Greece, South Georgia And The South Sandwich Islands, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, India, British Indian Ocean Territory, Iraq, Iran, Islamic Republic Of, Italy, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Montenegro, Marshall Islands, Myanmar, Northern Mariana Islands, Martinique, Malaysia, New Caledonia, Nigeria, Norway, French Polynesia, Philippines, Pakistan, Poland, Saint Pierre And Miquelon, Puerto Rico, Palestine, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Sudan, Sweden, Singapore, Slovenia, Slovakia, Somalia, Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey, Tanzania, United States, Holy See (Vatican City State), Virgin Islands, U.s., Wallis And Futuna, Yemen, Mayotte, South Africa, and Vatican.
Our Final Thoughts
Despite only being around since 2016, Dunder have managed to produce an online casino that’s a true credit to the industry. With such an easy-to-use website that broadcasts over 1000 different types of games, it’s hard not to fall in love with the creators. One small problem would be the lack of promotions for existing customers compared to its competitors. However, with a little tweak here and there, we’re optimistic this casino is going to be around for a long time to come!