Casino No Deposit Bonuses 2018
Find Your Perfect No Deposit Bonus
If you’re looking to find the best no deposit bonus casino, you’re in luck.
Everyone loves a freebie and a no deposit required casino bonus is the personification of that in the world of online gambling. No deposit bonuses can come in many different shapes and sizes, from bonus codes, free spins to cashback bonuses. But they all have one thing in common, none require a deposit and are essentially free money to gamble with from the casino. So, for obvious reasons using a UK no deposit bonus massively enhances your online gaming experience for both newbies and iGaming veterans alike.
At WeCompareCasinos.com, we understand and appreciate the sheer value of no deposit casino bonuses, how rare a good one can be to find and not to mention all the confusion surrounding the terms and conditions associated to them. It’s our job to make your life easier, so we’ve done the leg work for you and compiled a comprehensive list of the best UK no deposit bonuses accompanied with a complete guide to the ins and outs of claiming and using them to their fullest potential.
Please gamble responsibly.
Best UK No Deposit Bonuses 🇬🇧
€1,000/£1,000 Welcome Package for new customers
100% bonus and 100 free spins on first deposit
100% Up To £300 & 10 Free Spins For 10 Days
£5 Free No Deposit Bonus For New Customers
100% first deposit bonus of up to £1,000/€1,000
100% first deposit bonus of up to €100/£100
What Exactly is a No Deposit Bonus?
The name itself sounds very enticing and it’s almost self-explanatory – a bonus, without any deposit, required and in essence, it’s exactly what it says on the tin. However, bonuses have many shapes and forms, free bonus no deposit casinos are not exclusive to this and usually come wrapped in their own, unique terms and conditions; below we have listed the different types of no deposit bonuses you may encounter, what they entail and a brief guide on some bonus terms you may come across.
Different types of no deposit bonuses:
- No Deposit Bonus Codes: As you’ve already guessed it, no deposit bonuses normally come with a special bonus code. This is usually strings of texts that may be a random combination of both letters and numbers, and sometimes even symbols or a specific phrase or word. A bonus code may look something like ‘sYt145, or 21FREE. No deposit bonus codes can be redeemed for different types of bonuses which can include cash, deposit match bonuses, or free spins among others. To redeem your casino bonus, simply go to the casino site, enter the bonus code, choose ‘Apply’ (or any other corresponding button), and the bonus is yours! Using a bonus code is a no-brainer, but always make sure you’re keying in the code exactly the way it is—observe capitalization and special characters.
- Bonus Cash: Simply put, a cash bonus/bonus cash is free gaming cash offered to you for registering at the casino. This bankroll boost allows players to play real-money games at zero cost. However, in most cases, this no deposit casino bonus is only cashable after you’ve met the casino’s wagering requirements. In case the casino uses No Deposit Bonus Codes, the scheme will be presented onto your casino cashier. Basically, once you key in the code, the casino will instantly reward you your bonus cash.
- Free Play: Free play bonus is another lucrative bonus that comes with a unique selection of online casinos. Here you’re given free money in form chips to play your desired casino games for a limited time, normally for about an hour. In the end, you’ll be allowed to keep the winnings made but up to a certain limit. You also cannot withdraw this amount right away, usually until you make your pre-requisite deposit, which is subject to wagering terms and conditions. Free play bonuses present a perfect way for the new players to familiarise better with the casino and the games it offers.
- Cashback Bonus: This is a casino bonus that the casino refunds to your account whenever you face a loss during gameplay. The refund percentage can be anywhere from 5% to 25% depending on the bonus policy tied to the casino’s cashback bonus. To see the cashback policy, simply stroll through the bonus terms and conditions. A common rule about the cashback bonus is that you must have wagered on real money before you can enjoy the bonus. The percentage is normally calculated daily, weekly, or monthly, and differs from one casino site to the other. Unlike regular casino no deposit bonuses, this amount is deposited directly to your account, and it’s therefore withdraw-able.
- Free Spins: In the world of online betting, free spins are magical. They are the premium perks that give you a chance to play our favoured slot games for free, and earn cash prizes and play jackpots that come with it. Sometimes the cash bonus comes wrapped up with a certain number of free spins, especially for casino sites that aim to grow their player base. Wins garnered from free spins are normally stored into a separate bonus balance and are transferred to a withdrawable account as soon as you meet the wagering requirement.
Things to look out for:
- Time Restrictions: Online casinos use a variety of wagering requirements and restrictions to protect their no deposit casino bonuses. Time restriction is one of such requirements and is normally displayed with a number followed by an ‘x’. This means the number of times you have to bet on your free no deposit casino bonus for it to be cash-able. For example, if a no deposit bonus is 40x it means you need to play the bonus amount 40 times before you can withdraw it. Remember, if the bonus is only allowed on slots games, bets made on other games such as roulette or blackjack cannot contribute to the bonus’s wagering requirements.
- Withdrawal Restrictions: This is another wagering restriction frequently married to the no deposit casino bonuses. Put plainly, you may not withdraw any no deposit bonus until you have complied with the applicable promotional requirements. These may be in form of time restrictions (the number of times you need to wager on your bonus) or minimum withdrawal limits. Again, we stress the importance of reading the wagering requirements to understand the withdrawal limits that comes with casino bonuses with no deposit required.
How to Claim No Deposit Bonuses
You can claim your casino no deposit sign up bonus immediately after you sign up at your preferred online casino. Sometimes the casino will require you to key in the coupon code (no deposit bonus code) and the bonus will be instantly added to your account. The no deposit casino bonus may come as a free cash or be credited as free spins.
Free spins can be provided on a specific game or a set of casino games, so it is important to follow the instructions provided by the casino. The best no deposit casino UK displays the amount you’ve wagered (or the number of times you’ve wagered), and after you’ve met the requirements, the bonus amount will automatically be added to your actual balance.
Most no deposit casino bonuses expire after a specified period of time. In most cases, you must claim and receive your bonus before you start wagering with your deposit. If you sign up and don’t receive your bonus, or your no deposit bonus code isn’t redeemable, or you’ve met the wagering requirements and still cannot receive your bonus, contact the casino’s customer service team and seek assistance.
Why No Deposit Bonuses are Amazing
Free no deposit casino bonuses represent an ideal chance for someone who needs practice before depositing cash into an online casino. In such a case you’re afforded a chance to get a good taste of the games at no cost whatsoever. No deposit casinos are particularly great for new gamblers who look to minimise the risk of losing money when they are still learning how online casinos work. A careful gambler is a safe gambler, and there’s no safer way to get introduced into online gambling than through no deposit casino bonuses.
For the seasoned punters, these casinos present a perfect place for bonus hunting. If you’re well-prepared and educated for all the challenges of bonus hunting, you may find no deposit casinos fun, adventurous, and a way to gain profit. There are plenty of UK no deposit bonus casinos for you to tempt your fortune. Nonetheless, to be utterly sure of what you’re getting yourself into, carefully go through the terms and conditions and if need be contact the customer support and ask whatever you need to know. If the agents are shoddy or won’t cooperate, better pass and seek your treasures elsewhere.
FAQ – UK No Deposit Bonuses
Q: Are there wagering requirements attached to no deposit casino bonuses?
A: Yes, wagering requirements are essential to no deposit bonuses otherwise casinos would be literally giving out free money and would be out of business in no time. If you’re seeking no wagering casinos < click here. Q: Why do online casinos offer no deposit bonuses?
A: From the dawn of online casinos, casino bonuses have always been the way which sites gain a competitive edge over the next. For that reasons, casino sites are always coming up with new, innovative exciting bonus types. But the no deposit bonus has always remained the crem de la crem of casino bonuses as they literally require nothing from the player and is almost free money to play with.
Q: Can I withdraw the bonus amount straight away without playing?
A: As amazing as this would be, unfortunately no, otherwise the casino would quite literally be giving away money to whoever signs up. No deposit bonuses most commonly come in the form of free spins and are attached to a wagering requirement before being able to withdraw.
Q: What exactly is a wagering requirement?
A: A wagering requirement is the amount which an operator will require you to ‘wager’ before being able to withdraw your winnings into real money. An example of this would be a casino site would have a promotion giving away 50 free spins but would require you to make 30x spins on selected games before being able to withdraw your funds.