Best UK BTC Casino Sites
Claim Exclusive Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency which has taken the world by storm, threatening to completely change the way we look at money, make transactions, having the capabilities to reshape our entire economy and even topple the banks. With the inevitability of the Internet of Things (IoT), some say that digital currency is the future of finance, and with over 2.5 million users today, along with its ever-growing value, it’s easy to see why.
The rise on Bitcoin has been truly amazing to witness, through the ups and downs and in our personal opinion, there is still a lot more growth to come; the growth of the popular cryptocurrency has been met with the creation of the BTC casino. There are now plenty of new casinos accepting Bitcoin and even the creation of specific casino sites which only accept the non-centralized currency.
The growth in popularity in Bitcoin casinos is attributed to a few key factors, the main being that many users love the fact that they can deposit/withdraw funds without relying on the bank. Another huge reason is that your winnings can grow, and most people who will be using BTC casinos will be very optimistic and confident in the growth of the cryptocurrency – Imagine winning some money, for it only to grow further in value!
There is still lots of confusion around the popular cryptocurrency, how it works, how to use it and especially which casinos accept Bitcoin. In this article, we plan to answer those questions and provide a comprehensive guide to using an online Bitcoin casino, how Bitcoin casino bonuses work and our best UK Bitcoin casinos.
Please Gamble Responsibly.
Best UK BTC Casinos
£5 Free No Deposit Bonus For New Customers
100% bonus and 100 free spins on first deposit
€1,000/£1,000 Welcome Package for new customers
100% Up To £300 & 10 Free Spins For 10 Days
100% first deposit bonus of up to £1,000/€1,000
100% first deposit bonus of up to €100/£100
3 Reasons Why You Should Be Using a UK Bitcoin Casino
Bitcoin is made for our generation—the internet generation. As we’ve already suggested, we’re moving past the days of carrying around paper cash or pulling out our credit cards towards more convenient and secure payment methods such as e-wallets (e.g. PayPal, Skrill, etc.). Bitcoin gambling goes a mile further from the convenience provided by the credit cards by equipping punters with a payment option that is significantly lower in fees (as close to zero as possible), provides practically instantaneous transaction time and is accessible through a variety of Bitcoin wallets. Here are three main reasons you should consider online Bitcoin casinos:#
✅ Security—The Bitcoin online network is impressively secure. The system doesn’t involve keying in sensitive information like in the case of credit cards or any other bank details when playing in a BTC casino. This will give you a peaceful and complete gaming experience knowing that your confidential information is safe from the prying eyes of the cybercriminals. In the same note, privacy is heightened when dealing with Bitcoin because transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer method, without a bank or third-party utilisation. Keep your private keys private, and you’ll be just fine!
✅Fast Transactions—Bitcoin network is incredibly fast compared to other payment methods in the online gaming market. Deposits and withdrawals take a matter of minutes to be processed through cheques in this platform. Compare this to a bank transfer which can take up to 5 business days before a transaction is complete. International transfers can even take weeks or more to clear. Converting Bitcoins to your normal currency and back is also very simple and straightforward.
✅Reliability—The third reason is that the Bitcoin network has proven to be remarkably reliable. This is abetted by the fact that online casino Bitcoins can be accessed and used anywhere in the world as long as your device is connected to the internet. Like PayPal casinos, BTC casinos can be accessed via numerous mobile devices, as long as the operating system is compatible with the casino.
How to Create a BTC Account Wallet
Picking a casino that accepts BTC is a no-brainer. However, it is important first to create a BTC account wallet from which you can deposit or withdraw your digital currency from your Bitcoin casino.
Creating a BTC Wallet:
- Go to Bitcoin’s official site (www.Bitcoin.com)
- Choose your wallet (various options available) and sign up
- You can download a Bitcoin wallet of your choice on Apple Store, Google Play, MacOS, Windows, or Linux.
- Always remember it’s your responsibility to choose your wallet carefully and adopt good practices to protect your money.
- Buy Bitcoin using traditional payment method such as credit card, bank transfer or debit card to buy Bitcoins on a Bitcoin exchange (such as Coinbase).
Depositing BTC Into Your Casino Account:
- Login to your BTC casino
- Select payment methods
- Click add currency
- Select Bitcoin and amount
- A code will be sent to your BTC account for your confirmation
- Once you confirm transaction the amount will automatically be credited to your BTC casino account.
Withdrawing BTC To Your Wallet:
With your BTC wallet in place, withdrawing your winnings becomes as streamlined as possible. All you need to do is key in the amount you wish to withdraw, provide your bitcoin wallet address and it will be sent into your wallet in a matter of minutes, even seconds.
Bitcoin Casino Bonuses – How They Work.
Nearly all online casinos offer some form of promotional perks to attract or retain their loyal users. There is no exception when it comes to top Bitcoin casinos. However, the working principle of BTC casino bonuses varies from one BTC casino UK to the other. Some Bitcoin casinos will offer players match-up bonuses, others will offer free spins plus match-up bonuses, and others will offer you free units of Bitcoin. Bitcoin casino no deposit bonuses are also available in a selection of UK casino site.
The wagering requirements to activate the bonuses also vary from one casino site to the other. Some casino sites put the limit on the number of wagering while other put the limit on the amount of Bitcoin you’re supposed to use in the tenth, hundredth, thousands, or millionth units of BTC (explained below). Importantly, like with most online casino bonuses, it’s essential to keep a sharp look on the wagering requirements as well as the terms and conditions before diving in.
Unlike the case with paper currency, such as pounds, there is no minimum deposit when it comes to Bitcoin casinos. BTC casinos use various units of Bitcoin to set the wagering requirements. The tenth part of a Bitcoin is dBTC; the hundredth part is cBTC; the thousandths is mBTC; and the millionth part of a Bitcoin is uBTC. The most frequently used unit in Bitcoin online casinos is the Milli Bitcoin (mBTC).
For instance, when you deposit 1 Bitcoin, it will be converted to 1000 mBTC. You can then play casino games via those units of your BTC deposit. If there’s a bonus, it will be tied to the number of BTC units you’re supposed to wager to activate the bonus or promotion. For example, a welcome bonus will look something like this: 75% Welcome Bonus Up To 1 BTC or 100% Welcome Bonus Up To 500 mBTC.
In some few scenarios, the casino will impose a minimum bet to activate the bonus. In such a case the units can be expressed in terms of mBTC or BTC. For instance, a minimum deposit to get BTC casino free spins can be 0.005 BTC or 5 mBTC while the wager multiplier can be something like 50x (wagering 50 times). Again, go through the terms and conditions of every Bitcoin bonus because not all bonuses will apply.
Skim through a Bitcoin casino list to find the best BTC casino with attractive bonuses and promotions. There are new casinos with really interesting offers as well as veterans who offer a great sense of reliability and constancy. If you’re an avid roulette punter, there exist an assortment of Bitcoin roulette casinos to satiate your hunger. If you’re a keen blackjack, slots, or poker aficionado, the same applies!
Advantages of Using a BTC Casino
We’ve already touched on what Bitcoins are, why you should give them a try online gaming, how to open an account, deposit, and withdraw, and how to take advantage of the BTC casino bonuses. Let’s now take a look at why we think that Bitcoin gambling can revamp your entire gaming experience thanks to its scores of benefits.
- Zero to Infinitesimal Fees—as aforementioned, most of the transactions using Bitcoin are absolutely free. Numerous online casinos take care of the processing fees themselves or find a way to pinch your account when you use traditional currencies. But with Bitcoins, there are no processing fees to either the casino or the player.
- Bitcoins Aren’t Tied to a Bank—since digital currencies aren’t, in any way, tied to the banks or government they cannot be seized. This is especially important for the unregulated market which means you’ll have control over your funds. Bitcoin isn’t subject to inflation, and therefore, cannot be churned out like fiat currencies and poured into the economy.
- Improved Gaming Convenience—it doesn’t matter where you are or which device you’re using (desktop or mobile) if you’re using a top Bitcoin casino UK, transfer into your account and withdrawal becomes close to instantaneous.
- Anonymity and Security—most commonly, a BTC casino UK will only require an email address and nothing else. They won’t ask for your personal information such as your name and address. This not only brings some sense of anonymity but also security and privacy.
- Better Bonuses and Promotions—this is one of the most significant benefits of using Bitcoin in online casinos. Traditional casinos will only offer you 50 to 100% match up bonus up to a few hundred at best on your initial deposit. The best Bitcoin casinos will offer you lucrative match-ups sometimes of up to 5 BTC. The value of 1 Bitcoin at the time of writing was close to £ 5000 (£4, 782.33)! What’s more, the value grows.